M350 Universal Mini-ITX enclosure
More: Get Quote
M350 Universal Mini-ITX caseNew! 4pin mini-Din AC adapters compatible
Now available in SILVER - Enclosure available with PSU kit
- Smallest, Universal mini-ITX case
- Fanless, natural convection mini-ITX case design
- Enclosure fits all Intel stock CPU heatsink
- Hidden area for USB / WIFI / Storage
- Smart power button
- Vesa, DIN-Rail, Wall Mount chassis options
- SMA antenna hole
- Up to two 2.5" drives, **one HDD bracket included**
(additional mounting bracket)
- Size 192 x 210 x 62mm
- Volume (L) = 2.5L
- Area for custom OEM logo
- Superior RFI shileding capabilities
- ROHS compliant
The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded mini-ITX Computing
Zero noise, small footprint and low power chassis.The M350 is Industry's smallest universal case (192 x 210 x 62mm , 2.5L) capable of housing mini-ITX boards ranging from tiny Atoms to fully featured desktop or mobile CPUs. The M350 chassis permits fanless operation (natural air convection via hundreds of tiny holes) for TDP < 10 watts and CPU-only fan for TDP <= 65watts.
Equipped with hidden (but not shielded) USB docking station for WIFI / 3G / Bluetooth or simply USB flash booting, the M350 is the only enclosure that provides such innovative USB, radio friendly, expansion methods. For internal miniPCI cards or modules, and high gain SMA antenna option is provided on the back of the case.
Multiple bracket options:
Multiple Mounting Options:
The M350 enclosure features multiple mounting options, making it ideal for industrial applications.
Mounting options include:
- Vesa mounting (attach in the back of a monitor)
- DIN-RAIL mounting (vertical and horizontal)
- Wall mount brackets
- Rubber feet
Pushing mini-ITX to a new level of miniaturization:
- An optional I/O bracket + PCi riser permits mounting of standard PCI card on top of the Intel DN2800MT motherboard allowing customers to pack more I/O in a very small footprint (2.5L), a feature not available in any other mini-ITX enclosure.
New! Optional feature* - hole for 4PIN mini-DIN power cable compatible:
Smart Power Button:
The M350 power button can be disabled by means of removing a jumper, thus preventing accidental ON/OFF actions. An additional jumper activates an "always ON after power loss' automatic pulse generator that will startup your motherbaord every time power is applied, regardless of BIOS setting!
NOTE: Additional fans can be installed on the hard drive mounting brackets or in the front of the enclosure.